A flagstone paver is an unsanded water-resistant rubble stone that can be used for walkways or patios.
Paving stones are often faced with a heart-shaped profile but may also have smooth sides or irregular faces. They can also be found as rustic stones, which means they may be cut in shape after their rough finish gives them an irregular shape.
Flagstones offer countless benefits to homeowners who use them as pavers for their yards. The following points are considered as the benefits of flagstone:
- Appearance – Flagstones give a look that is one of the most popular in front yards and patios. The random holes and stone shapes provide any area with a natural and rustic feel.
- Ease of Use – Flagstones are surprisingly easy to use, even for DIY enthusiasts. They can be laid in their natural state or cut with a saw to fit into place more smoothly.
Once installed, they need very little maintenance, as they will not crack or break like other materials. Repairs can be made simply by pouring sand or cement into the holes to fill them back up.
- Cost Effectiveness – While this option can be costly, it can be an excellent long-term investment. Flagstone pavers are highly durable, which means they can last for decades and won’t need a replacement soon.
- Environmentally-Friendly – Because this paver is made with natural materials, it is more environmentally friendly than other paving stones and does not require harsh chemicals for maintenance.
- Easy to Maintain – Flagstone paver only requires a sealant once every year and will not stain from most elements like oil or dirt. They require sealing to protect against water, salt, and ice erosion. A sealant also protects against acid rain that may affect the stone over time.
- Sturdiness – Flagstone is very robust and can last for years.
Now that you know how beneficial this paving option can be, the ball is in your court. Invest in a good set of pavers, and you will surely be satisfied with the results.
Contact Us for Top Notch Flagstone Pavers Installation in Norwood, MA, and surrounding areas
C & C Landscape Pros offers professional Flagstone Pavers installation in Norwood, MA, and surrounding areas.
We are a general contractor offering a wide array of services, including flagstone patio installation, concrete patio installation, wall stone installation, retaining wall construction, and many more.
Call our experienced team today at 781-375-6717 to schedule an appointment!